Saturday, November 18, 2006

Online Dating: a Follow Up

In reading the comments to my most recent post, Stepping into the Twilight Zone of Online Dating, I discovered that my kind readers felt that I left some things unanswered.

From River: Even though you were searching for a soulmate, did you find an ever-lasting friend?  Yes, a very good friend, whom I treasure.

From Carly: You did not say what you thought of his looks after meeting in person. He's not Denzel Washington or Pierce Brosnan handsome, but I find him attractive.  He's quite charming.

As always, thanks for stopping by and leaving comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you mention online dating, have  you tried plentyoffish.com??   =)  It's so cheap it's free  =)

Anonymous said...

watch that plenty of fish website...some real weirdios. Bam

Anonymous said...

There are some good ones on there, too (plentyoffish), albeit I hear that can vary from location to location.   As always, just be careful careful careful!  :)  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

I will now have to blog about my online experiences, it's a jungle out there!!!

yasmin (cayasm)