Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Little Naughtiness

Here's what happened...I have a major project to complete for work. I'm writing an analysis of the North Carolina State Budget for a publication that will be distributed by my empoyer. I'm working under a deadline. Naturally, this means that I'm procrastinating as much as possible. I've completed my research, but I haven't begun writing my chapter on the budget. I also have to do a chapter on Community Development legislation and I haven't begun the research.

I've been successfully distracting myself by visiting journals. Yesterday, I picked up this fun little activity about what color crayon you are from Christopher's place. Today, I was over at Marc's and became enthralled with his entry on ads that you'll never see (warning: risque content). Clearly, they were both bad influences on me because the next thing that I knew, I was back at the crayon color site taking risque quizzes. I feel compelled to share my quiz results. If you take the quizzes please either post your results in a comment or in your journal (please leave a comment that you've taken a quiz or two). I promise to go back to work on my project tomorrow.

 

Your Mind is NC-17 Rated
You're mind is so filthy... you should should be washing every part of you out with soap. If your thoughts can go dirty, they do. Almost everything is NC-17 to you!
 
 
Your Kiss is Red
You are intense about kissing but easily distracted. You kiss for attention, power, and passion. It doesn't take a lot for you to want to kiss someone. If you see a kissing opportunity, you always go for it! Kissing Type: Kissaholic (admit it!) People See Your Kisses as: Seductive You Kiss Best With: An Orange Kisser Stay away from: A Blue Kisser
 
 
Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover
You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.
 
 
 
Your Kissing Technique Is: Perfect
Your kissing technique is amazing - and you know it. You have the confidence to make the first move. And you always seem to know what kissing style is going to work best. Sometimes you're passionate, sometimes you're a tease. And you're always amazing!
 
 
Let's see...I have a dirty mind but I'm a good kisser (although, evidently I'm shallow and will kiss pretty much anyone), but I'm an ideal lover. I'd appreciate if some of my male friends could post this info on restroom walls throughout America and overseas as well. I've tried e-harmony.com, maybe this will be a more effective way to meet men.
 
I tried to find the perfect song in my collection to fit this entry. It's a little ditty by Melissa Ferrick called Drive. Warning: this song is NC-17.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is e-harmony the one where you have to fill out 567904 forms?  I had a friend crying over the application process. I prefer to find my guys the old fashioned way, annoying them with my contrarian stances & then regarding them with amusement bordering on distain until they ask me out.  ;-) ~Mary

Anonymous said...

i tried eharmony...and really must be difficult because after several months of no matches...they finally paired me with some guy in oregon...keep in mind i'm in alabama...and man, was he weird!!  i lost all faith in eharmony at that point.  lol  however...i did meet my hubby thru match.com.  i did the crayon test...was green...your color opposite!  don't hold it against me!  lol
gina

Anonymous said...

Okay, play time over, Sheria!!! Time to get back to work. But thanks for sharing...
so you are a shapeshifter? That's cool... I've thought of myself in that way, but never applied it to seducing someone. School starts in a few days... or I would go and check these out, but I don't think anyone needs to know such facts about me, except my hubbie, and he already knows! <grin> okay, seriously, go write those chapters. Well, in the morning, it's too late right now... I'm going off to sleep. G'nite. bea

Anonymous said...

YES!  I'm NC-17 too!  Good luck with your work project.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I'm a blue kiss!  My favourite colour!  Sometimes a little naughtiness is fun!  I'm a procrastinator too, but then I do some of my finest work under pressure!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Ok here goes, My Mind is :
PG-13
Your mind is definitely a little dirty. You're naughty, but not trashy.
You don't shy away from a dirty joke, and you're clearly not a prude.

My Kiss Is: I'm a Pink Kisser
For you, kissing is pure happiness... simple as that.
You definitely get a little blissed out from kissing, even if you're a bit shy about it.
You won't kiss just anyone. Your kisses are special!
Young at heart, you still get very excited the first time you kiss someone.

My Seduction is: A Charmer
You're a master at intimate conversation and verbal enticement.
You seduce with words, by getting people to open up to you.
By establishing this deep connection quickly, people feel under your power.
And then you've got them exactly where you want them!

And My Kissing Techinique Is: Perfect just like yours.

Thanks hon this was a bit of fun, now get back to work! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I like your style.......... All that budget work, then community development legislation and you still have time for some fun. I love having a dirty mind myself!
Gaz ;-)