Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I am red

I found the link to the fun little exploration of self down below in Cathy's journal. It only takes a moment to find out what color crayon you are. This description fits me perfectly. How did they know? (Print is "Rhumba in Red I" by Alfred Gockel.) Click here for Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas. I think that this is a red song.

You Are a Red Crayon
Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors. You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself. Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming. Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships. Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suppose I don't need to take it
your color fits me to a tee.
Strong and often agressive
thats the color I often paint me.

Good stuff

Spencer

Anonymous said...

LOL.. me and you are the same color

Except My fav color is YELLOW

Here is my entry about the color thing :

http://journals.aol.com/cmarlow330/ChristophersJournal/entries/2007/08/19/-color-/1305


Christopher

http://journals.aol.com/cmarlow330/ChristophersJournal/

Anonymous said...

Your are the color Blue
Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors.
You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find.
On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody.
However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front.

Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying.

No surprise here really, after all I do have the name Indigo. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Mine was purple. bea

Anonymous said...

I was a blue.  I wanted to be a purple or a green.  Dammit!!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

I'm a yellow!  I like that!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm purple
d
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

Anonymous said...

I am yellow!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe this green is "opposed" on the color wheel to "red" but what the hey I still like you!  To quote someone who speaks her mind, "No one tells me how to think".  Love Santana and this song especially.  xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/