Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thank you for my happy birthday!

Today is my birthday and I've had a great day. Thank you to each and every one of you who sent me birthday wishes today. I also want to share with you the delightful surprise that my blogami Marc posted in his journal today. If you visited earlier, please return. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words and the one that Marc published after his intital happy birthday pose is priceless. Got to run, more about this birthday tomorrow. Btw, I'm 53 and I don't care! I feel good. 

The video below is a clever visual interpretation of a song that I've been humming all day, Angie Baby by Helen Reddy. I don't have time to fully explain. Let's just say that it has to do with a picture that Marc sent me that involved me holding a weapon and a really hunky nearly nude guy. Listen to the lyrics and you may follow  the workings of my perverse little brain.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, have a great birthday, Sheria! 53? Pshaw. That's nothin'.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sheria, love the video

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

That video is SO bizarre! I always thought of Angie more like Carrie, as in Carrie, the movie. Maybe a little less shy, older, more disheveled. This girl looks like she's been hanging out at on Orlando mall, in 1979 or something.
Still I found in disturbingly erotic. I guess that why we're friends!
Happy 39th! Again!

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday Sheria ,do come back later and tell us all about it ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to wish you a very Happy Birthday. My 50's were some of the best years of my life so I hope your's will be too. Paula

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERIA!!!  I hope that you have a lovely day!  I had forgotten all about that song.  I used to love it.  Thanks for jogging my memory.  I also enjoyed the little movie clip of it.  Very clever!
Love,
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday to you!!!!!!!  :)  hope it was a wonderful day...and may it be a great year ahead.
gina