Monday, February 11, 2008

Hy-Art and Me

This morning I decided to sleep in and go into the office at noon. While leisurely preparing to go into work, I decided to check my emails. I spied a couple of alerts and began checking out blog posts. I landed on my friend Marc's journal and was surprised, delighted, and highly amused by what I found there. It involves me and his creative Hy-Art. By now, we all know that I am one of my favorite topics, and Marc has more than satisfied my cravings for attention. I'm not going to say more. If you want to know what has so pleased me, you'll have to visit Marc's journal. I have to go to work!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw his post this morning, I recognised you straight away,It's always good to crave attention, just to show how fabulous you are.

Have a good day

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

Am popping over to have a look now!  by the way after my comment yesterday and your lovely reply I went to bed last night and dreamt of Maya Angelou.  I got to meet her in my dream, now that was a treasure!  Thanks so much for inspiring my dreams to be ... well ... so inspiring!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

That was fun! I loved it! Thanks for the tip... I'm going to find a suitable photo to send him and see if he can fit me in ... but I'm going to have to find a serious photo, as I think I smile too big in most of them to fit the mood or setting of most paintings! I hope you are having a good week... I am swamped! Can't even find the energy to make an entry after posting a few comments... LOL! bea

Anonymous said...

Marc did an awesome job on this one hon. Loved that you were the center of attention for it! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Isn't that amazing??  You look absolutely PERFECT in the midst there.  What a talent this Mac has, and I know just how surprised you feel!  Thought really, you shouldn't as people simply gravitate toward you w/o knowing the why, and I'm just as guilty.  Bask in your deserved sunlight!!  xoxo  CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/  

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooooo glad you were'nt the one on the right!
Gaz ;-)