Friday, October 12, 2007

Making a Difference

Hello y'all. I copied the information below verbatim from Marc's blog to help spread the word. As Marc points out, this is an easy and cost free thing to do that will help a lot of people, so please pass it along.

Fight Breast Cancer with a Click

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site (see below link) and
click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/ advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know. *
**
*
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

AGAIN , PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have doing this for a year and also all their other site's.. Such a easy way to help those in need. It is a shame not to do it. Thanks for the reminder! So, So, important!

God Bless,
Toodle's,
Tia

Anonymous said...

Every little helps Sheria!  Thanks for posting!  I'm off to click away!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder, Sheria... I just went and clicked after I read this. One free mammogram for someone who needs one but can't afford one... I love the sense of fairness it conjures up, and how like the Golden Rule it is. I wondered if we can click more than once in one day, and would it count? bea

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sheria, think I'll post it at my place.  So simple, one little click, every time you sign on.  Saves lives.  CATHY

Anonymous said...

Your journal has inspired me to dig out some Gladys Knight.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard